Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kari's Top 10 Favorite Products Headed for Retirement

What a list!  There are some incredible items on the retiring lists!  Think of these lists as a last chance to buy.  Once they are gone - they are gone.  Stamp sets will be available through June 3rd.  Accessories are 'While Supplies Last'.  You can CLICK HERE to start shopping in my online store for these products!  

For your shopping convenience, they are grouped below with links to view online:

Retiring Products:

This post is dedicated to my favorite retiring products!  I stayed up way too late the other night in anticipation of them being posted on our Demonstrator site.  These were products that made me say out load, oh...but I love that _______ {insert: set, ribbon, bag, etc.}!  One of the many AMAZING perks of being a demonstrator is that yesterday we got to see both: The NEW catalog and the Retiring lists.  Honestly, it's a good thing Stampin' Up! is making room for NEW products because there are some awesome goodies coming our way!  Be excited friends, cool stuff is ahead!
Scallop Square Punch item number to order:  119884 


Product tip:  One of my most popular blog posts was my tutorial on how to make pennants from the Scallop Square punch. CLICK HERE to view that original post and learn some fun DIY ways to use this punch!
Beau Chateau Fabric item number to order:  122336
I LOVE CHICKENS!
LOVE HENS and ROOSTERS!
Isn't that old Ford truck just too great with the apples in the back?
Vintage dress forms and typewriters are my favorite!
Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon item number to order:  122975
Scented Vanilla Embossing Powder item number to order: 125590
 Doctor's Bag item number to order:  113474
Carry your Big Shot Die-Cut Machine in style!  Gingham is so FUN!

Wacky Wishes Hostess Set
Available with a $150+ order or hostess order

What are your favorites?  Leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear what YOU love on these lists!

Have a Fantastic Thursday!
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails