Friday, August 13, 2010

Stampin' Up! Featured in Paper Crafts Magazine

I've been a subscriber to Paper Crafts Magazine for many years and I'm always so thrilled when they highlight Stampin' Up! and our great products in their magazine! I just received my September/October 2010 issue and the adorable Stampin' Up! A to Z Background Stamp (115711) is featured on page 80. I've had several customers order Stampin' Up!'s NEW a la CARTE individual stamps and love them, so I'm very pleased Paper Crafts is showcasing these super cute stamps as well! These stamps are all Under $10 each and range in price from $5.95 - $9.95. The A to Z Stamp is Wood Mounted and sells for $9.95. If you have questions about how to order the A to Z Stamp (115711) or any Stampin' Up! product, please EMAIL ME and I'd be happy to help! Or you can CLICK HERE to place your Order On-Line 24/7. If you're looking for more of these little cuties in the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog (122202), they're sprinkled throughout the catalog - but the majority of the collection can be found on pages 18-20, 67, 99, and 140.

Don't have the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog? EMAIL ME to order one now for $9.95 + $4.90 shipping - unless you're local, then no shipping charges!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails