Monday, June 14, 2010

What's in the Stampin' Up! $99 MINI Starter Kit!?!

I've chatted with several friends lately that are very interested in the Stampin' Up! MINI Starter Kit for $99! It's an incredible deal AND and incredible opportunity, so today I wanted to highlight some of the great items you'll receive! I love what I do and I love sharing what I do with YOU! Having you join my Stampin' Essentials Team of demonstrators would be SO fun! I think everyone should be a part of Stampin' Up! because it's an amazing company that offers the BEST products in the industry! My first Stampin' Up! purchase was my Starter Kit, 6 years ago and I'm so glad I made the choice to do something I love and that makes me happy! I wanted to share with you some pictures and more information about what you will get in your Mini Starter Kit for $99. YOU get to choose your products in the Kit, but here are some of the items that automatically come with it! If you're ready to join right NOW, you can do so On-Line from my SU Business Website, the password you'll need to log in is: signupwithkarilinder

Here's some of the SU items from the Starter Kit:

  • I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set
  • Watercolor Trio Stamp Set
  • Clear Block 'C'
  • Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad
  • Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad
  • Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad
  • Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock
  • Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Here are some of the SU Business Supplies from the Starter Kit:


  • Customer Order Forms
  • Hostess Benefits Forms
  • To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
  • Getting Started DVD
  • Guest Invitation Postcards (100)

Here are the monthly Stampin' Success magazines SU sends us!



Here's another looks at some of the NEW items in the Starter Kit!

**Please note this offer lasts through June 30th**

**New Demonstrators that join in June will ALSO get a box of {8} NEW Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails