Monday, March 8, 2010

Stampin' UPdates!

Howdy friends! Just wanted to share with you the latest Stampin' Updates and also announce the Blog Candy WINNER!!


~ The Haitian Diaster Relief was a huge success! Worldwide, there were about 13,587 sets sold of the from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set promotion! That's about $27,174 towards Haiti! Love it! I bought {2} sets, one for me and one for my friend Natalie!!! ;) You can still order this great stamp set through March 31st!

~ There are {24} days left in the Sale-A-Bration promotion! There's over 80 different gifts you can earn for every $50 purchase! Side note: Yes, I am going to watch 24 tonight at 9pm! ;)

~ Stampin' Up! called me last week and asked if I wanted to participate in the new Recruit Crew and I said 'YES!!!'. Here's the sweet goodness on that: sign-up to be a demonstrator during the month of March and you'll save 15% on the starter Kit AND get a Free stamp set! Yours truly gets the New 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog early before everyone else!!! How cool is that! I'm hoping that from my blog readers and/or customers that there's someone itching to join the stamping fun with me! If you have questions, we can chat more about it! The benefits are incredible and you can format your business however you want! You don't have to do workshops, you don't have to have blog - you choose what works best for you! Maybe a combination of both! The savings, friendships, support, information, ideas, resources are AMAZING! You can sign up on-line, the password is: signupwithkarilinder

~Back Order Report, the following items are on Back Order:
  1. Beautiful Wings Embosslits die (118138). This little cutie is SO popular that SU ran out, you can still order it, but the item won't ship till later this week when they replenish inventory.
  2. Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die (117310). This cute milk jug is still available for order but will ship once more inventory arrives!

~Now onto the Blog Candy winner...........................................it is: Rachel Gault!!! Congratulations Rachel! I'll get your prize to you either Wednesday or Sunday! Thanks everyone for participating! I loved reading your comments. I'm with Becca, my favorite SU colors are Chocolate Chip and Basic Gray. Second to Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze! Check back later on because I will have more Blog Candy! Hint: Put your thinking caps on because this one will be all about math!!! ;)

Thanks for joining me this morning! I'm going to get busy on some more projects and will be uploading a new card later on today! Please email me anytime if you have questions or want to help me with the Recruit Crew challenge by becoming a SU demonstrator during March!!! ;)

More later,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails