Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another SAB sample!


I loved incorporating my new Circle Scissor plus into another fun Sweet Sunday Sketch! I love the simplicity of this layout and I used some bright, fun colors from the Colour Q challenge!

Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • To color in the flowers from the Happy Moments stamp set, I first stamped it in Jet Black StazOn ink and using blender pens, I colored in the individual flowes!
  • I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to get perfect placement of my 'thank you' sentiment!
  • I cut three different sized circles with my Circle Scissor Plus! My tip is to use repositionable tape on all the corners of the card stock so that the paper stays in place when cutting!
  • My So Saffron card stock received a fun scallop border with my FREE Sale-A-Bration Scallop Trim Border punch! Lining this up, to stamp long pieces of card stock is a cinch! These new punch layouts are awesome and are SO easy to use!!!
  • I love all the DSP papers!!! The floral pattern that Iused on this card is my favorite print of the set! Click here to see all the double-sided 12x12 papers that come in the Melon Mambo pack! These papers are available in 14 SU colors!

To Shop for Stampin' Up! On-Line, CLICK HERE!!!

Stamps: Happy Moments (118664 - SAB)
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656), So Saffron (105213), Old Olive (102277), Jet Black StazOn (101406), Baja Breeze (Retired)
Card Stock: Old Olive (100702), So Saffron (105118), Wisper White (100730), Baja Breeze (Retired)
Paper: Melon Mambo DSP (115687), Old Olive DSP (112160)
Embellishments: Vintage Brads (109109), So Saffron Grosgrain (SAB 2009)
Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder (109047), Scallop Trim Border (118402 - SAB)
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (112530)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Happy Stamping,
~Kari

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!!! This is super sweet - I am loving those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great SAB card! Love the bright colours! I am in love with my Circle Scissors Plus too - such a great tool!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails