Friday, November 13, 2009

Clean & Simple: Thanks

It's Friday and my friend Kate's 30th birthday! We're going to celebrate tonight with a get together at our friend Amy's house, so I'm looking forward to that! In the meantime, I created this super quick and easy thank you card that would be perfect for sending during or after the Holidays to those that have given you gifts or to a special hostess! This whole week I've made projects using the Holiday Lounge DSP, so hopefully you now have some great ideas on how to use this beautiful paper in several of different ways! The card I made today literally took less than 10 minutes, which I love! My Big Shot Die-Cut machine and the Thanks Embosslits die were the star of the show!

CLICK HERE! to shop the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!
Stamps: No stamps or ink were used on this card! What a great $$ saver!
Card stock: Sahara Sand (105328), Ruby Red (102030)
Paper: Holiday Lounge DSP (115676
Accessories: Vintage Brads (109109)
Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Thanks Embosslits die (115957)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Want to send the perfect gift? Stampin' Up! gift certificates (redeemable through me) are perfect for the stamper or paper crafter on your gift giving list! Please email me if you'd like to purchase a gift certificate!! Minimum gift amount is $40 and includes a hand stamped gift card that can be mailed directly to the recipient if you'd like! Please include name, contact information, and any particular design color and theme (such as: Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day) requests you may have when you email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails