Saturday, January 31, 2015

NEW Stampin' Up! Video Tutorials



I took the time last night to watch some of the new Stampin' Up! videos featuring NEW products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.  This are phenomenal and I know you'll love them.  I'm sharing with you the ones that I think are the best!

One of my favorite new products from the 2015 Occasions Catalog is the Berry Basket Bigz die for the Big Shot!  An ADORABLE way to share gifts and goodies with your loved ones.  So quick and easy to use.



Butterflies are everyone's favorite I think!  The NEW Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Butterflies Thinlits Dies coordinate perfectly and are SO versatile.



The Hello Life kit - WOW!  This comes with the gorgeous Black grid for displaying your projects. That alone is just totally worth it.


My absolute favorite dies from the NEW 2015 Occasion Catalog.  I have a passion for creating cute gifts and these dies will make those perfectly!  The Mini Treat Bag die is SO versatile!

Hope you enjoyed these videos!  You can shop online for theses products by clicking HERE!

Have a Sensational Saturday!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails