Thursday, June 5, 2014

Stampin' Pretty Thank You Notes



Stampin' Pretty thank you notes is a snap, especially when you have pre-printed card bases and a fun color scheme to work with!  I made three of these 'thanks' cards to give to friends and wanted to share with you how I made them!  What do you think of that yellow?  A little bright?  I actually really like it!  Tell me what you think below in the comments section.


Pre-Printed card bases are an incredible invention!  I'm using up the last of my Watercolor Wonder Notecards from the Occasions Catalog.  I only had 3 left and they were staring at me every time I opened my desk drawer.  I saved them till the very last, using up the other notecards first since this polka dot designed seemed a little tough to work with.  It actually wasn't at all and I'm really happy with how the cards turned out!


Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • The thanks sentiment is a stamp from the Everyday Occasions Card kit.  It's my go to for simple thank you notes because the sentiment is just the cutest font and goes with everything!
  • For some texture and a pop of WOW, I embossed a strip of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock with the Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder.  I chose a large pattern to offset the small polka dot background.
  • The Chevron Border Punch creates a great border and you can use the positive or negative piece on your creations.  I punched the Chevrons out in Daffodil Delight and I like how it matches the polka dots in the background and the center of the white flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails