Thursday, May 15, 2014

New SU Catalog Sneak Peeks!


June 2nd can't get here soon enough!  The new Catalog is one of the most exciting times of the year and I have a few sneak peeks to share with you today of products that will be featured in the new catalog.  Want a FREE copy?  All my preferred customers have theirs on the way to them now, but you can EMAIL ME and I'll have one sent to you if you aren't already shopping with me!


I made this card for my friend, fellow stamper, and downline member Kelli for her birthday!  She turned the big 2-9 yesterday so I wanted to create a fun card to celebrate her big day AND use some of the new product from the upcoming catalog!


Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • The birthday cake and sentiment is from a NEW Hostess set called Life's Adventure!  I inked up the image in Basic Gray ink and stamped it on Whisper White card stock
  • It's Your Celebration sentiment is directly under the cake on the stamp - but I simply taped over the image when I first stamped it, then re-stamped just in the sentiment in Strawberry Slush ink for a splash of color!
  • I used Blender pens and ink pads to color in the cake!  A simple and affordable way to instantly have a Marker in every color!  Yes, I did feel like an artist dabbing my pen in the pool of ink from the lid of the pad.  Very fun indeed!

Stamps:  Life's Adventure Clear-Mount (133934) or Wood-Mount (133931)
Embellishments:  Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine (135638)
Tools:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (133520) - a carryover from Sale-A-Bration 2014












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails