Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wonderful Weekly Deals


#PLxSU - Did you hear the news!?!  I'm so excited Project Life will soon be offered by Stampin' Up! beginning May 1st!  I've loved Becky Higgins for years and YEARS and now I'm thrilled her company, Project Life will be available thru Stampin' Up!  I'll post more details on my blog here later this week.

Not only that, but there are some amazing Weekly Deals available at discounted prices thru Monday, April 21st.  My pick for this week is:  the Venetian Romance DSP for $8.21.  LOVE the patterns and color combinations.  Have fun shopping online and crafting today.  It's a gorgeous day in Oregon.  I'm happy and more in love with Stampin' Up! than ever today.

Lovin' Life today!  Hope you have an incredible Monday!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails