Monday, April 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere


Just got home from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere!  It was so much fun!  Wanted to share some pictures with you of the gals that came from the group I'm a part of, Stampin' Pretty Pals.  We were from all over Oregon - Beaverton, Tualatin, Oregon City, Klamath Falls, and Hermiston.  One friend I met today, Mary Lou was from Arizona but was here visiting family so it worked out for her to be at the event!  So glad I got to meet her and spend time with her!

The event was held at the Clackamas Towne Center mall in the theater there.  The festivities started at 4 and lasted till 6:30 PM.  We got to see lots of new products, stamping techniques and ideas using items from the new catalog.  This one is even better than ever and I can't wait to share more of it with you!


Here's me anxiously waiting for the premiere to start and the movie theater to fill up with fanatic Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  Yes, I did arrive an hour before the event started since I didn't want to miss a second of it!
There were probably about 75 demonstrators there!


Here's me and another new friend, Jennifer posing with a gift from our up-upline, Lisa Pretto
(sorry for the blurry selfy)

Oh and speaking of gifts, I won prize patrol!  A brand new stamp set called, @SoSocial
Can't show it to you yet but it's perfect for Twitter lovers!


And now for the grand finale.....


Our whole group with our New Catalogs in hand with miles on our faces!  We had a great time and I'm so glad I got to meet these wonderful ladies!

Ordering from the new Catalog beginning, June 2nd.  Or better yet, become a Demonstrator and you can begin ordering on May 1st!  You can quickly and easily do that NOW by clicking HERE.

I'm going to start looking thru my catalog now, so I'm signing off for now....
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails