Thursday, April 17, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!


Everyone has heard of the Amazing Becky Higgins from Creating Keepsakes.  She's amazing and truly an inspiration for scrapbookers and paper crafters for her amazing simple and beautiful style.  She created her own company, Project Life to merge together people's desire to scrapbook simply. 


Stampin' Up! is joining Project Life and bringing these amazing companies together to offer exclusive and amazing scrapbooking products beginning May 1st!  These products will be available for purchase from my Online Store - but if you're wanting to share Project Life and make a little money doing it, you can become a Demonstrator and share your passion for these amazing companies and get paid to do so!


Becky Higgins has been my favorite scrapbooker for years now.  I was drawn to her simple but clever scrapbooking tips and techniques and I'm absolutely THRILLED to be able to share this with you. This may be just what I need to start scrapbooking again and I can't wait to grab some great products for myself.  The Project Life by Stampin' Up! will feature products in the exclusive Stampin' Up! color collections and will work seamlessly with all the other Stampin' Up! products to maintain coordination.  Simplicity is a must for me!  

Here's a peak at what's coming beginning May 1st.  Demonstrators get a jump start on ordering and can begin getting these goodies early.  Want in on the early bird awesomeness?  CLICK HERE to do that and begin the fun of sharing Project Life and Stampin' Up!  These products will be featured in the Annual Catalog as well, which goes live June 2nd.


Discover even more with this video introducing Project Life by Stampin' Up!

So excited about this news.  What are your thoughts??  Please leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear what you're thinking....

Hugs, 
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails