Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Weekly Deals and Promotions

Happy Tuesday!  Well Sale-A-Bration is over, but the good news is that there are some awesome deals this week in my Online Store!  Great discounts, good products, and new stuff make for a happy shopper.  Take a look and enjoy these goodies!
NEW Photopolymer stamp sets,  Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames are too fun.  They are really cute doodle inspired images that coordinate together.  Perfect for little girl parties or cards.  Of the two, I think the Sweetie Pie Frames is my favorite.  I really like the sentiments and swirls!


Stocked and Loaded!  The Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack has new items with deep discounts!  I've been adding ribbon to my orders and they are so cheap, it's been fun stocking up on these.  Shop early because products are selling out quickly.  


The best Card Kit on the market!  The Hip Hip Hooray card kit is an amazing kit you can create 20 cards with.  I HIGHLY recommend it.  The stamps are adorable and the cards are just too fun!


What would you put on your personalized stamp?  This stamp is an amazing value for many reason 1) it's trendy and cute 2) it's reasonably priced 3) customize it for whatever your need and finally 4) the stamp coordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch.

Have a Terrific Day!
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails