Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shop with a Purpose: Adoption Fundraiser


One of my wonderful friends Natalie and her husband Seth are planning on adopting a little guy from Korea. The plans have been in the works for awhile now and they hope to bring him home later this year.  The Lord put it on my heart to try and help and I wanted to do everything I could to help, either thru prayer and/or financially.  Being that Natalie is a stamper and we have bi-annually card exchanges with our friends, I thought giving back to them thru cards would be a great idea!
What I decided to do, was offer our friends a chance to purchase the Hip Hip Hooray kit with all proceeds going to the Sumetz family adoption fund!  Each kit contains enough supplies to make 20 different cards, which is about how many gals participate in our card swaps from church.  So I my downline and friend, Kelli got to work asking and emailing friends to help support our fundraising efforts!  So far, we've had over 50 families purchase the Hip Hip Hooray kit with ALL proceeds going to the family.  I'm so blessed and excited about this that I wanted to share with my blog readers as well.  

It's not too late to participate and you can purchase the kit by CLICKING HERE.  Add it to your shopping cart with other items and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  Woot woot!  Love shopping with a purpose and thanks so much for being a part of this with us!
 This set of 3 sentiments is included with the kit!  It's Clear-Mount and a block comes with your kit so you can begin stamping right away!
 Here's one of the cards you'll make with the kit!  The 20 cards are the notecard size and come pre-printed with the white graph image or polka dots (see next card below).
Stamp whichever sentiment you wish on each card!  I just love this Hip Hip Hooray kit!  Honestly it's one of my favorites that Stampin' Up! has come out with lately.
I just love the adhesive embellishments with this kit!  On the card above is some notebook paper, arrow, start, and banner elements that make it so easy to assemble this card.  The clip and Whisper White Baker's Twine are included in the kit and add an adorable touch to these cards!


CLICK HERE to purchase this kit

Thank you to everyone that's participating and supporting this amazing cause.
Blessings to you,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails