Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals for January 7-13



The Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals have quickly turned into a much anticipated customer favorite!  So glad SU continued these sales going into 2014!  Hope you're having a happy New Year so far!  It's been a busy one for me already but I'm thankful for the weddings, babies, friends, birthdays, work, and even a funeral for my grandmother.  Life is good and worth celebrating!  Hope you get some time to craft and add the Weekly Deals to your supplies.  My favorite this week is of course the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.  These are a carryover from the Holiday Catalog!

Was $7.95 - NOW $5.96

Was $14.95 - NOW $11.21
Was $9.95 - NOW $7.46
Was $8.95 - NOW $6.71
Was $5.95 - NOW $4.96


 Was $26.95 - NOW $20.21
Was $9.95 - NOW $5.97

Need a copy of the Occasions Catalog?  EMAIL ME and I'll make sure and get one sent out to you!
Blessings,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails