Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Week of Christmas Deals


Merry Christmas Eve!  I always look forward to Tuesdays since there are new Stampin' Up! Digital Downloads and Weekly Deals - but this is an extra special week since it's Christmas!  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  This is an excellent week for deals in my Online Store.  The Weekly Deals have exceptional products and I highlighted my favorites for you on my blog today.  There is a pretty cool New Years Digital Ensemble, ribbon, ink pad, Big Shot dies, punch, card stock and so much more.  It's a fantastic  way to spend your Christmas money or get some late gifting done!  Enjoy the parade of products!

Prices good thru Monday, December 30th!



Do you have last minute shopping to get done?  I'm finished thankfully, but I can always shop more in my Online Store.  I love Stampin' Up! and am SO excited about the Weekly Deals!  Love everything featured this week.  Hope you do too.  
Hugs, Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails