Friday, December 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gift Ideas


It snowed here in Oregon today and I had to share several of my favorite Christmas projects that I've spotted on Pinterest with you!  Christmas is right around the corner (19 days to be exact), so if you need some last minute ideas for crafty items, these are sure to spark your creativity.  They feature products from the Holiday Catalog, that you can view and shop Online from by CLICKING HERE!  These goodies are available even after the holidays.  You can get them thru January 2nd, 2014.  The name and link to shop for the products are listed below!  Scroll to the bottom for a festive TIP!













Here's a non Stampin' Up! related tip I found on Pinterest!  Isn't this a clever way to keep your wrapping paper organized!?!  Hang onto those toilet paper rolls, cut a slit down the side and wrap around the tube of paper.  Genius!  Follow me on Pinterest to follow all of my Stampin' Up! and crafty boards!


Have a Fantastic Friday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails