Friday, September 6, 2013

Autumn At It's Finest


So I found this amazing Autumn inspired photo on Pinterest and I thought....THIS is what Stampin' Up! created with the Best of Autumn Stamp set.  Everything we love about Autumn in one stamp set!  I love this set and I know you will too!  Here are all the amazing images in this set....it sells for $14.95 and comes in Clear-Mount only!  The Give Thanks sentiment is my favorite!  Which stamp is your favorite??

 Best of Autumn Stamp Set - Order Online HERE


Best of Autumn flyer - Learn More
Stampin' Essentials has a facebook page!  Like Us on facebook and stay in the loop on all the Stampin' Up! happenings.  I post more video tutorials and product tips there, so you'll want to like us so you don't miss a thing!

Have a great Friday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails