Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Camping & Fall Themed Digital Downloads


Fall will be here before we know it!  I'm super excited about this week's Digital Downloads simply because they contain some of my favorite stamps from the Holiday Catalog.  I know you'll enjoy adding these to your digital paper crafting collection.  If you'd like to purchase them in the traditional stamp set format - you can do that as well!  CLICK HERE to start shopping in my Stampin' Up! Online store!

What's your favorite download this week?  I'd love to hear.....leave me a comment below!  My favorite is the Truly Grateful set!


CLICK HERE to view all the new Digital Downloads this week
(this set also is a Photopolymer set)
(this set also comes in Wood or Clear-Mount)
(this set also comes in Wood or Clear-Mount)
(this Hostess set is available in Wood or Clear-Mount)

(this set also comes in Wood-Mount)

Have a terrific Tuesday!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails