Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another Reason to Say Thanks


Thank you notes are some of the most popular card themes I send out, as I'm sure you can agree!  With the new Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set, it'll make thank you notes so fun and so easy!  I love the versatility of the fonts and sizes of sentiments.  The Another Thank You stamp set features 10 images and sells for $13.95.  It's available in my Online store only!  CLICK HERE to add it to your shopping cart!
Recommended Block sizes:  A, B, C, D, and F (not included with the set)


Want to learn more?  CLICK HERE to view the flyer for more info.




Like the Stampin' Essentials Facebook Page and join the conversation!  I post tons of ideas, tips and more.  Don't miss out!

Have a Thankful Thursday!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails