Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello card for 300 Mojo Monday Card Sketches


Happy 300 sketches to Mojo Monday!  I loved these card sketches and have been playing along with this blog for years now.  I truly love the challenge each week to create using a Mojo sketch and this week is no exception.  Here's what I came up with using this week's sketch layout.  It's a simple Hello card!  What I love most about it is the Tag a Bag Accessories I used to create this!


Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • I used the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit by Stampin' Up! as quick and easy elements for my card!  The kit comes with 10 Large Base tags and I used the Tangerine Tango one on my card as well as the Bermuda Bay Builder Tag
  • My Hello sentiment is from the June My Paper Pumpkin Card Kit.  The full image says 'Hello to You' but I inked up just the Hello using my Coastal Cabana ink pad!
  • The Open Sea stamp set isn't just for masculine cards.  I used the old map background image and stamped it on the Calypso Coral 2-1/2" Circle for a fun accent rather than just a plain old circle!

Stampin' Supply List:

Stamps:  The Open Sea (123032), Hello is from the June My Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink:  Calypso Coral (126983), Coastal Cabana (131175)
Card Stock:  Whisper White (100730), Calypso Coral (122925)
Paper:  This and That Epic Day DSP (130814)
Tools:  3/16" Corner Rounder (119871), 2-1/2" Circle Punch 120906), 1" Square Punch (124094)
Embellishments:  Tag a Bag Accessory Kit (130153), In Color Boutique Details (130938)
Finished Size:  4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Buy 3 get 1 FREE
(I used the This & That Epic Day DSP on my card today)

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails