The June My Paper Pumpkin arrived a little early this month, and I'm not complaining at all! I usually run out to the mailbox to see this little Red Box arrive and it makes me happy! Each month I photograph opening the kit, so you can share the excitement with me! Are you ready, it's a goodie this month!
Love opening the box. Tissue paper is so neatly wrapped with the sticker and note, it's just perfect. Kinda like coming home to the bed made and sheets tucked in! So tidy!
Surprise! Here's our kit and it's a card kit this month called Hello to You! All the supplies we need to create 4 cards!
Honeycombs (or Hexagons) are so on-trend right now, it's fun to see them appear in this kit! Plus a Chevron background stamp! Too cool for school. Love it!
Here's What's included in the Kit this month:
- Hello to You Clear-Mount stamp set of 3 images = Hello to You, Chevron background, heart
- Soft Suede Ink Spot
- (4) 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" folded printed cards
- (3) Printed, Die-Cut, Adhesive backed hexagon paper accents
- (4) White Envelopes
Fabulous color combination of:
- Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Primrose Petals, and Soft Suede
Stampin' Essentials Tip:
- When stamping the Chevron background on the white honeycombs, line to side-by-side with points up, so that the lines are horizontal -- you'll need 3 stamped honeycombs to finish each card!
- The White Die-Cut honeycombs aren't adhesive backed so you will need adhesive to adhere them to your card!
- Add a little bling if you want to jazz them up with Rhinestones, buttons or Pearls
Feel free to swap out the greeting if you want! I always need lots of Thank You cards so I stamped a few of the with a different greeting than what came in the kit! These are the peek-a-boo type cards so you can stamp the hearts that's included in the kit behind the honeycombs (or Hexagons) if you want or fill with your favorite DSP!
Don't miss next months kit! Click Here to Subscribe now to the My Paper Pumpkin Monthly kit! You will love getting this Kit delivered to your door each month! You'll want to subscribe by the 10th of the month to receive a kit for that month. Your first kit will be the Welcome Kit. Kits arrive between the 17th-20th of each month!
Thanks for stopping by!