Sunday, May 19, 2013

7 Sets You Can Get Now & Later

You may have noticed my countdown to the New Catalog on the right sidebar of my blog.  There are 12 days and counting and let me tell ya, I'm so excited for May 31st.  The first day to order from the New Catalog is Friday May 31st at noon.   The sets featured on today's post are my favorite and sets that I think are versatile and will give you a lot of bang for your buck!  The above sample was made by Stampin' Up! and uses the Oh, Hello stamp set, LOVE the font of the sentiments!

Would you like a little sneak peak?  Well....these are sets you can purchase now but they will also be available later in the new catalog.  They are featured in past Holiday & Spring Catalogs and can be found in the 2013-2014 Catalog!  If you are already a preferred customer, your catalog has shipped to you and is on its way!  All my customers who place orders with me get the new catalog for free!  You can CLICK HERE to place an order and become one of my preferred customers!









Have a great weekend!
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails