Monday, April 22, 2013

Wonderful Mother's Day Card Ideas


Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12th so I wanted to share with you a few cards and projects I've made for special moms in my life and for online challenges that I've posted here on my blog!  Hope they inspire you and you can click the picture or under the photo to be taken to the original blog post I wrote along with product ideas and tips from each card and layout.

One of my favorite quotes is from the Stampin' Up! Wonderful Mother stamp set, the stamp image says, "I love you not only for who you are but for helping me become the person I am."  Scroll down to see the entire set.  The Clear-Mount is only $8.95 and a total great deal.  Enjoy the card ideas.






Have a Marvelous Monday and remember to make something special for the mothers in your life!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails