Monday, April 8, 2013

Simple Thank You Card + FREE Shipping on All Stampin' Up! Orders

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I know many of you have enjoyed the Stampin' Up! FREE shipping offer that's going on right now.  It's awesome to be able to place any order for any amount and have it shipped direct to you for FREE.  I love it!  It's kinda like those once in a lifetime offers, it's really THAT good!  {smile!!}
  • Since I'm SO grateful for all of my loyal blog readers and fellow stamping friends, I wanted to post a quick and simple Thank You card!  Even though the Sale-A-Bration promotion ended a few weeks ago, I'm still playing with the fun freebies I got.  One of which, was the Sycamore Street DSP which is the background for today's card!  It features the amazing 2012-2014 In Colors:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango etc.


  • So my mom won this gift at a golf fundraiser a few years ago and this HUGE, layered, felt flower with Mega Rhinestone bling was attached to the wrapping of the gift.  It just so happened to match the DSP perfectly and so I had to recycle it and reuse it on my card!  (April 22nd is coming up soon, which is Earth Day!)  The flowers are adhered to my card with two mini glue dots which made this project so easy to create since the Rhinestone was already attached to the flower.  Genius!  
  • The sentiment is stamped from the Wacky Wishes Hostess set.  You can get this set for only $10 with a $150+ hostess or personal order!  It's such a great deal!  See image below of all the {7} stamps that come in this great set!


  • The Decorative Label Punch fit the sentiment perfectly!  I first stamped the circle image from another SAB freebie in Summer Starfruit ink.  Then I stamped the Thank You in Island Indigo ink 
  • A few Stampin' Dimensionals gave a 3D look and also balanced out the card with the thickness of the flowers!  These are essential for almost every card I make and such a great deal at only $3.95 a package of 300 dots!
  • If you love Large Rhinestone bling, Stampin' Up! sells some in the Spring Catalog -- item number for ordering is:  129324 and they are only $4.95 for a package of 40.  8mm


Card Recipe and Item Numbers for Ordering:

Stamps:  Wacky Wishes Hostess Set (126412), Madison Avenue Stamp Set (SAB 2013)
Ink:  Island Indigo (126986), Summer Starfruit (126991)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730)
Paper: Sycamore Street (SAB 2013)
Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871)
Stampin' Essentials:  Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Finished Size:  4-1/4" x 5-1/2"



You can Email Me - Call or Text me your order and I can place it for you!
OR
You can CLICK HERE and start shopping in my online store now!  FREE Shipping ends at 11:50 pm (MT) or if you're on the Pacific Coast like me, that's 10:50 pm our time.

Thank you everyone!
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails