Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hey There Friend Card with Butterfly Punch Product Tips


Hey there friends!  Happy Tuesday to you! I wanted to share a quick and easy card I made this past weekend using the two brand new Stampin' Up! Butterfly punches as well as my FAVORITE sentiment stamp right now from the My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit!

The two new Stampin' Up! Butterfly punches are super amazing!  The large one is called the Elegant Butterfly punch and sells for $15.95.  The Bitty Butterfly punch is found in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog and sells for $15.95 as well.  Both are well worth the investment.  Punches are such a great tool, especially when they coordinate with stamps!

Love the script and font of the 'hey there friend' sentiment!  It's from the Welcome Kit to the new Stampin' Up! My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit club!  You can join anytime and receive a surprise bundle of products sent to you each month!  You want these kits.  I'm so thrilled with the first months kit already, I use that 'hey there friend' sentiment stamp ALL the time.  Plus in the Welcome Kit you will receive a FREE 'D' Clear Block so you can use your stamp images right away!

We had a card swap with friends from my church and this sentiment was the one I chose for the 14 cards I made.  I just love it!  It's perfect for so many occasions.

 Product Tip:
I'm sure many of you are starting to play with all the FREE sets you received during Sale-A-Bration and I wanted to pass on a great product tip I learned from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Support!  In the FREE set, Bloomin' Marvelous, the butterfly image coordinates with the Bitty Butterfly punch!  SO awesome!  This makes purchasing the punch just the best!  It's so versatile.

Card Layout Tip:
My card layout was inspired by this Stampin' Up! Postcard (pictured above).  I thought the three butterflies in a row were perfect for the scallop center piece of my card.  I flipped the layout from the postcard and simplified my card to make it a quick & easy.  Made in 10 minutes or less!
April brings a new Best of release and this month is Butterflies!  The Elegant Butterfly punch (pictured above) was the centerpiece for the card I made.  But it also coordinates with a new image in the Best of Butterflies stamp set released yesterday!  A perfect pairing!!
It's not too late to join My Paper Pumpkin and start receiving your monthly kits in the mail!  I'm so excited about this program and the Surprise products we'll receive each month!!!
You'll want to specify me as your demonstrator once you click Subscribe.
My zip code to reference is:  98221
Thanks so much for choosing me to be your demonstrator!  Kits mail out around the 15th of each month and you can unsubscribe at anytime OR skip a month if you want.

Click on the link below to start shopping online now!

Stamp: Hey There (132112)  My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit
Ink: Basic Black (126980)
Cardstock: Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Designer Printed Brads (122940)
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"


Have a Terrific Tuesday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails