Saturday, April 27, 2013

4 Ideas You Will Amour using the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set

Love is in the air.  I love the Artistic Etchings stamp set.  It was one of my favorites when it was first released a few years ago!  Now we're saying Au Revoir since it's on the Stampin' Up! Retiring List.  I wanted to say Merci to this beautiful set with samples I've made and posted on my blog over the years.  You can still purchase this set through June 3rd, so I know you will fall in love with it too and create some incredible projects of your own!

Love that crown with some bling in the center!  I added Rhinestones for the royalty factor this set exudes.  This card also features other Retiring Accessories including:
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Bashful Blue 

Made this card for a friend's birthday!  I did cut the crown out by hand after I stamped it in Pretty in Pink ink!  This card also features other Retiring Accessories including:
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Pretty in Pink

Tags are so fun!  They quickly and easily add so much to a project!  This card also features other  Retiring Accessories including:
Lots of Tags Sizzlits
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder



Have a great Saturday and enjoy the beautiful weather we're having in the Pacific Northwest!
Hugs,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails