Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas in July! Kari's On-Line Clearance Rack!!

Welcome to my UPDATED On-Line Stampin' Up! Retired Products Clearance Sale! ALL ITEMS ARE EITHER NEW AND/OR GENTLY USED AND IN GREAT CONDITION! Most products are priced at a discount off the original catalog price!

To order, please EMAIL ME with your name, mailing address and choices from my products pictured below or if there is something specific you're looking for. Stamps and accessories will sell quickly! Orders are first come, first serve! Please pay promptly via Paypal, or by sending me your payment. I will do my best to keep this page updated as merchandise is SOLD - (I just went through and deleted the sold items).

GUIDELINES:
  • Shipping to Domestic U.S. only
  • PayPal, Cash, or Check Accepted
  • Your order will be mailed to you within 1-2 business days of confirmed payment and will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or First Class
  • Returns and/or exchanges not accepted
  • To view my samples using the products below, visit my Stampin' Essentials blog. There's a link on the left side bar where you can search for a particular Stampin' Up! stamp set name, product, or Technique and view my previous blog posts
  • If you have any questions, you can Email Me anytime!
  • Please note: Not all the items on this list are Stampin' Up! but most are
  • I'll add products to this post as I clean out my Stampin' Studio!
  • Scroll through the end of this post to see all the items I've included in my On-Line Clearance Rack!
  • Everyone that places an order will receive a BONUS gift from me!
  • Titles and prices are listed UNDER the picture!
Introducing - $15


Simply Thanks - $7

Merry & Bright - $5

At Home Simply Scrappin' Kit - $15



Bazzill Monochromaic Red/Orange Textured Card Stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - $4

Bazzill Monochromatic Yellow/Orange Textured Card Stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - $4


Paper Crafts Scrapbook to Cards Idea Book - $10 (I have 2 available)

Life Artist by Ali Edwards (with poster) - $10 (I have two available)

Stacey & Friends 40 Techniques for Making Cards - $10 (I have 2 available)

Hope you have fun shopping my On-Line Clearance Rack! Let me know if you have questions! I'll be updating and adding to this post as things sell!
~Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails