Sunday, June 20, 2010

NEW June Card Kit on Sale!

**Update! This kit is Sold Out! I'm working on putting more kits together and will post shortly!**

I love my blog readers! You guys are the best! Many, MANY of you ask me lots of questions about where I get my inspiration, how do I choose my color combinations, what are my favorite products, etc. SO, with that in mind, I created a Card Kit for You! This kit contains all my favorites, coordinating colors and enough supplies for you to make your own: Bitty Box and 30+ Cards (if you use 4" x 5-1/2" size)! If you don't own a Big Shot you can still create the fun boxes I post on my blog with what's included in this Kit! I die-cut them for you already so all you need to do is assemble and decorate! This kit also makes an incredible scrapbooking kit! This kit was designed and created by me - everything matches and goes to together! Hope you enjoy it!

The June Card Kit and is on sale for $29.95 + $4.95 shipping/handling. Quantities are limited, so email me or you can order now via Paypal below!



Bitty Box with Tag

Bitty Card & Envelope

Here's what's included:

  • 10 Sheets of 12" x 12" Textured & Smooth Card Stock (Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Mellow Moss, Celery, Blue and White)
  • 5 Sheets of 12" 12" Designer Series Paper (stripes, gingham, floral, etc)
  • Bitty Box Die-Cut out of Dusty Durango card stock (sample included)
  • Bitty Card and Envelope with supplies to decorate (sample included)
  • 5 Yards of Ribbon (So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Dusty Durango, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight)
  • 4 Chipboard Circles - perfectly for layering (that's what I did in the photo!)
  • Black Brads and Misc. Coordinating Buttons
  • Punched and Die-Cut Scallop Circles, Flowers, Labels, Tags, Butterflies, Stars, Birds & Branches





Embellishments & Punch outs
Please feel free to email me with questions or to check availability! I'm hoping these sell out quickly! For those that order this June Card Kit will also get a BONUS gift from me!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails