Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Congratulations Card for CQC Challenge #33

Tuesdays are so fun! I love sharing with you the creations I make for the Design Team at the Colour Q! We have a blast! Here's the color challenge for this week! The colors include Summer Sun (Retiring), Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Bermuda Bay (Retiring), Soft Suede, and Whisper White! I hope you'll get your stamps out and join us!
My card this week is based upon the sketch at the Clean & Simple Stamping blog! I love this layout! It's super cute! Flowers sprinkled throughout a card layout are always great! ;)
Stampin' Essentials Tips:
  • I used the Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms punch (my favorite flower punch - I use it ALL the time) and punched out flowers in Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, and Soft Suede card stock.
  • Then I layered the flowers together and adhered them to my Whisper White card stock!
  • The centers of my flowers are yellow brads from the Circle Fire Rhinestone brads! Don't they match great!?!
  • My ribbon is from actually the Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, but it looks so much like Summer Sun that I used it on my card!
  • I tied the ribbon in a bow, then attached a Summer Sun Corduroy button in the middle of the bow with a Mini Glue Dot!
To shop for Stampin' Up! products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!!!

Stamps: Well Scripted (Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Bermuda Bay (115655), Soft Suede (115657), Summer Sun (100537)
Card Stock: Soft Suede (115318), Bermuda Bay (115317), Whisper White (100730), Summer Sun (103124), Kiwi Kiss (Retired)
Punches: Boho Blossoms (110711)
Embellishments: Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110), Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons (114343), Linen Thread (104199), Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Ribbon (115614)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Finial Press Embossing Folder (115963)
Finished Size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"

Hope you have a great day!
~Kari

4 comments:

  1. Wow - very fun layout. I didn't recognize it at first as the FTL, but I love what you did with it! Fun embellishments and layering. Great card! Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kari! This card has some serious WOW FACTOR! I might just have to CASE this one from you! I love it!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I have been in CAS mode for too long. I love this card! Send it to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great card-love the colors you used-I may have to case it as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails