Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clean and Simple Thursday - You're on my Mind

There are several retired Stampin' Up! products that I just miss! One of which is the Urban Oasis DSP! I featured this beautiful paper on my card today since it's just a cool combination of Kraft, Basic Gray, and Basic Black! Very neutral and very masculine at the same time!

My card layout is based upon the sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping! I swaped out the circle element and placed my die-cut leaves there instead! I found that Sahara Sand is a great monochromatic color to Kraft! They really go great together!

Do you miss the Scallop Trim Border punch!?! Don't worry - this beauty will be available for purchase in the 2010-2011 IBC!




Stamps: Upsy Daisy (111710)
Ink: Basic Gray (109120), Sahara Sand (105208)
Card Stock: Basic Gray (108692), Very Vanilla (101650), Sahara Sand (105328), Basic Black (102851)
Paper: Urban Oasis (retired - check out the On-Line Clearance rack)
Embellishments: Silver Brads (104336)
Punches: Trio Flower (109183), Scallop Trim Border (available July 1st in 2010-2011 IBC)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Birds & Blooms 4-Pack dies (113485)
  • Are there retired Stampin' Up! products you're looking for? DSP, Ribbon, Embellishments? Check out the On-Line Clearance Rack! You may find a GREAT deal on what you're looking for!
  • P.S. there's some great Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss itmes for CHEAP!!!
Have a great day!
~Kari

4 comments:

  1. A very elegant card! Love the color combo. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations and I am giving you a Sunshine Blog Award! I don't know how to actually post on your page so if you visit my site you can get the photo and paste here! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I am going to HAVE to dig out my paper and try this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails