Thursday, November 26, 2009

MoJo114 Card Sketch - Happy Thanksgiving Card

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love this season of gratitude and thankfulness and I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family! I made this quick and simple Thanksgiving card based upon the Mojo Monday Sketch featured below! You can also click on the link and play along too if you'd like! I had so much fun this fall season creating leaves with my Big Shot Die-Cut Machine! Plus I think I used the Autumn Traditions DSP on almost every card since the colors were great and the patterns were just too cute! If the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine is on your 'Wish List' for Christmas, Stampin' Up! is offering a FABULOUS Gift Pack special on the machine and lots of necessities to help you get started! If you'd like more information on everything that is included in that great deal, please click on the link above - or the picture on the right hand side of my blog! If you're looking for more card ideas or product information, you can search under 'Labels' on the left hand side of my blog to see projects made with a variety of different Stampin' Up! stamp sets, DSP paper, themes, tools or techniques, if there's something particular you're looking for!
The Falling Leaves stamp set on page 27 of the Idea Book & Catalog is one of my favorite fall sets that I have! I love the different leaves and the sentiments are simple and perfect for the cards I
created this season! Plus it has a coordinating jumbo wheel, Bright Blessings that is filled with awesome fonts and sentiments for the season! Tip: To achieve a clear, crisp stamped sentiment on my card, I stamped the 'Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Fall, Happy Blessings to one and all' in the Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad! I'm really happy with the result since those letters are tiny but they are clearly seen on my card!
To Shop online for the products featured on this card, or to start your Christmas shopping early, please CLICK HERE to be directed to my Stampin' Up! online store!

Stamps: Falling Leaves (115368)
Ink: Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad (101406)
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant (105126), Always Artichoke (105119)
Paper: Autumn Traditions (115668)
Embellishments: Linen Thread (104199), More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired)
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Leaves #2 die (113459)
Essentials: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Whisper White Envelopes (107301)
Have a very blessed Thanksgiving Holiday,
~Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails